Me and my pet
I want you to see this film at least three times:
1) The first time: Watch the whole film.
3) The third time, I want you to watch the film again and then I think you will understand everything.
4) Now is the time for you to write your script! Decide if you want to write about a pet you have, or that you had, or that you wish you had.
Name, appearance/ look, age, how long, a typical day, favorite place, place of sleep, favorite foods, pros and cons, what to do …
5) Decide if you want to take a picture of the pet, or if you want to film and talk on the film. The easiest way to record is with a phone or computer/ tablet. If you want to lend you can borrow a camera from the school.
6) Last but not least: Report to the class. Either you present your movie and run it, or show us your photo and tell us about the animal IRL.
Good luck! =D